AARON T SHORT SR.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER /PHAT KIDZ CO-FOUNDER
& PHAT COMEDY SHOW HOST
Aaron Short aka ” A.Short” is also a Senior Partner at Phat Comedy Talent Agency. “You will see me at events, hands on, meeting & greeting all of our fans and customers, as well as staging, lighting + helping produce and host the shows! “
I intend to utilize my experience, skills and knowledge in the areas of Management, Marketing, and Sales to become a valuable asset in the Atlanta area . I also intend to aggressively contribute to the growth and financial success of the business through the implementation of my industry experience and work ethic.
B.A Degree in Business Admin. (1990-1994)
Chief Operating Officer
PHAT COMEDY 2002-PRESENT
- Core responsibilities: perform Senior Associate consulting duties and execute all daily business operation functions.
- Create, develop and manage implementation of marketing strategies.
- Execute advertising, merchandising and PR events.
- Source and execute local and national events that serve target demographic
- Manage budgets and time schedules (in multiple markets).
- Assist CEO/Partners in planning and executing large scale events and identifying promoters to partner with in each market.
- Develop and maintain customer/client relationships by remaining up to date on market/ competitive conditions
Special Events Co ordinator
Lemonhead & Red Entertainment 1994-1997
- Core responsibilities: project co-ordination, project feasibility.
- Secure advantageous brand positioning.
- Identify and adapt to competitive sales trends.
- Manage special events, hire & train all personnel.
- Liaison between entertainers and event promoters.
REFERENCES (Available upon Request)
Some of the clients that have utilized my services include: U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, Tavis Smiley, National Urban League, Wytehouse Marketing, Vital Marketing, Dodge, Chrysler & Jeep, Global Hue, M2W Inc, Metro PCS, Money Gram, BET, VH1, Hennessey Black, Horne` Rum, Allstate Insurance, Phat Comedy, Morehouse College and many more…