PHAT KIDZ COMEDY PROGRAM ENROLLMENT GUIDELINES
- $39 (one-time) Enrollment fee* (INCLUDES T-SHIRT + 5 COMP SHOW TICKETS)
- $99 monthly Training fee*
- Attend (8) rehearsals (5 mandatory)*
- All members must be on time and complete homework assignments*
- Participate in 1 show production/session ( perform, set up, break down, stage manage, usher, work concessions)
- Promote, advertise program and monthly show productions (flyers, tickets & social media)
- Assist in ticket sales and distribution for monthly show productions.
- Parents volunteer for show productions ( take pictures, usher, work merchandise area etc.)
- By enrolling you are agreeing that in the event of an injury or Medical Emergency, Phat Comedy LLc is not liable for any medical expenses or costs, and you have adequate medical insurance coverage
*All children/ youth and parents alike must adhere to the guidelines to remain enrolled in the
YOUTH COMEDY ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAM.
*All program & show participation is based on members progress and conduct (performing live onstage is NOT A GUARANTEE)
For information contact instructor:
Quincy Bonds, 124 Summit Springs Dr, Atlanta Ga 30350. 404 944 2718 Email:email@example.com
Aaron Short, p.o. box 10503 Atlanta Ga 30310. 678 561-3199 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org